Do-it-yourself audio circuits and design ideas.
- The VSPS
- Cheap, simple, versatile op-amp phono stage.
- The CrystalFET
- J113 Passive MM MC Phonostage.
- The Phonoclone
- A current input MC phonostage based on the 47 Labs Phonocube.
- 6DJ8 Passive MM Phonostage
- Using two 6DJ8s.
- A DAC of the Klones
- 16-bit zero oversampling clone of the 47 Labs Progression.
- Sapphire 4
- Discrete current feedback amplifier, can be used as a line stage or headphone amp.
- The B-board
- General purpose discrete diamond buffer.
- The Gainclone
- Reverse engineering the 47 Labs Gaincard.
- Single-Ended 6V6 Tube Amp
- How I got caught up in 'homebrew'.
- Sapphire 4
- Discrete current feedback amplifier.
- Discrete diamond buffer and op amp input stage.
- Single-ended MOSFET design revisited as a hybrid mu-follower.
- Szekeres VE
- The single-ended MOSFET buffer, DC coupled.
- J-Mo Mk. I
- JFET-MOSFET buffer. As featured at Headwize.
- J-Mo Mk. II
- Single-ended MOSFET amplifier.
- Digital Interconnect
- 75 ohm cable for SPDIF or video signal.
- Mogami and Endeavour Xi Interconnects
- For line level audio.
- Endeavour X0, X, X2, and X3 Speaker Cable
- Cat5 twisted pair. From smallest to biggest.
- The X-Reg Voltage Stabilizer
- A high performance split supply voltage regulator for low voltage, low current circuits.
- The S-Reg Voltage Regulator
- A split supply shunt regulator for low voltage, low current circuits.
- The Z-Reg Voltage Regulator
- A simple split supply voltage regulator for low voltage, low current circuits.
- The Cap Rack!
- Simple device to break in Black Gate capacitors without having to listen to them.
- Data Tables
- Decibel conversion, resistor color codes, wire resistance chart.