Do-it-yourself audio circuits and design ideas.
Phono Stages :
Line Level Circuits :
Headphone Circuits :
Power Supplies :
- The VSPS
- Cheap, simple, versatile op-amp phono stage. [PCB Available!]
- The CrystalFET
- J113 Passive MM MC Phonostage. [PCB Available!]
- The Phonoclone
- A current input MC phonostage based on the 47 Labs Phonocube. [PCB Available!]
- 6DJ8 Passive MM Phonostage
- Using two 6DJ8s.
- An Op-amp MM Phonostage
- Passive RIAA, dual stage.
- A DAC of the Klones
- 16-bit zero oversampling clone of the 47 Labs Progression.
- The B-board
- General purpose discrete diamond buffer. [PCB Available!]
- Parallel Triodes
- Design idea.
- The Gainclone
- Reverse engineering the 47 Labs Gaincard.
- Single-Ended 6V6 Tube Amp
- How I got caught up in 'homebrew'.
- Firefly 300B DHSET monoblock
- Design idea.
- Discrete diamond buffer and op amp input stage. [PCB Available!]
- Single-ended MOSFET design revisited as a hybrid mu-follower.
- Szekeres VE
- The single-ended MOSFET buffer, DC coupled.
- J-Mo Mk. I
- JFET-MOSFET buffer. As featured at Headwize.
- J-Mo Mk. II
- Single-ended MOSFET amplifier. [PCB Available!]
- The Chu Moy amp revisited. Design idea.
- Digital Interconnect
- 75 ohm cable for SPDIF or video signal.
- Mogami and Endeavour Xi Interconnects
- For line level audio.
- Endeavour X0, X, X2, and X3 Speaker Cable
- Cat5 twisted pair. From smallest to biggest.
- The X-reg Voltage Stabilizer
- A high performance split supply voltage regulator for low voltage, low current circuits. [PCB Available!]
- The Cap Rack!
- Simple device to break in Black Gate capacitors without having to listen to them.
- Data Tables
- Decibel conversion, resistor color codes, wire resistance chart.